About Michael Brown
Michael is a Solicitor and has extensive experience in dealing with a broad range of legal matters.
Michael has been in the legal industry for over 7 years having qualified at a leading law firm in the South West before moving to a dedicated cost firm based in London, where he specialised in complex high-value professional negligence and international commercial litigation.
Michael is currently studying to become a member of The Chartered Institute of Taxation to offer his clients a more commercially-minded approach.
Email Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01483 744900
Michael’s areas of practice include:
- Commercial Property (Freehold & Leasehold)
- Options, conditional contracts and planning advice
- Renewals of business tenancies/leases of business premises
- Acquisitions and sales of unincorporated businesses
- Developers’ site acquisitions and re-sales
- Company law
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Shareholder Agreements
- Sales/acquisitions of shares and assets
- Commercial matters
- General taxation matters
Visit our Property homepage