Property Team/Commercial & Company Team
About Raymond James
Raymond James qualified as a solicitor in 1979 and joined W Davies in December 2014.
Raymond is a senior Property and Commercial lawyer with particular expertise in problem solving and complex and unusual transactions involving both property and commercial elements.
Raymond’s areas of practice include:
- Commercial property (freehold and leasehold)
- Options and conditional contracts
- Renewals of business tenancies/leases of business premises
- Acquisitions and sales of small businesses
- Developers’ site acquisitions and re-sales
- Secured lending
- Property Investment Portfolios.
- High-level leasing
- Residential Development
- Commercial Property work for the local authority Residential development
- Company law
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial matters
Outside of work, Raymond is a season ticket holder at Harlequins, enjoys walking his black Labrador and Border Terrier, plays bridge and is involved with his local church.
Email Raymond: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01483 744900
Visit our Property homepage
Visit our Commercial & Company homepage