Conveyancing – Selling a Property
Selling a property can be a daunting task with so much to organise. Our team of experienced property solicitors and support staff will guide you through the process of selling a house, from start to finish to ensure a successful completion on your behalf.
If you are selling your house for the first time, or you have not done so for a while, you might want to know what the basic steps of the process of selling a property are.
The Sale Process:
- Accept an offer
- Then you need to instruct a Solicitor and inform your Agent of whom you have appointed to act on your behalf
- Complete forms as required by your Solicitor for example, a Fittings and Contents list and Seller’s Property Information form
- Your Solicitor will provide a contract and copy title to the buyer’s Solicitors for consideration
- Any enquiries raised by the buyer’s Solicitors will be settled
- The buyer may carry out a survey, and as a result, receive their mortgage offer, or consider any points of concern raised in their survey
- You then need to agree a completion date
- Contracts are then exchanged
- Completion takes place on agreed date.
Our committed and knowledgeable conveyancing solicitors will support and guide you through the process and paperwork and provide practical advice and assistance. We will keep you up to date with progress, avoiding where possible any unnecessary delays.
Get a Conveyancing Quote Now
Click here to access our free Conveyancing Quote Calculator to obtain a basic quote for the costs involved in buying or selling a property. Our calculator details an estimate of solicitors fees, Stamp Duty and Land Registry fees. For a detailed quote, specific to your circumstances please contact Maureen Ross at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about selling a property or would like to make an appointment with one of our conveyancers in Woking, please contact us on 01483 744900 or email Maureen Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.