Conveyancing – Buying a Property
“Make the right move with the right legal advice”
Buying a property involves quite a complicated process, with pitfalls to trap the unwary. Our dedicated conveyancing team will provide a professional, reliable service to ensure you buy a property with a good title which can easily be sold or re-mortgaged at a future date.
Whether you are a first time buyer or have not bought a property for a while, you might want a reminder of the ins and outs of the process
The Purchase Process:
- First you instruct a solicitor and provide funds on account for searches
- Your solicitor will receive a copy contract and title and apply for searches and commence title investigation
- Organise a survey of the property
- Receive your mortgage offer
- Report on title provided to buyer
- Contracts exchanged and 10% deposit paid to the seller’s solicitor
- Mortgage monies applied for and balance funds provided to solicitor to avoid delays at completion
- Completion takes place.
Our team of conveyancers aim to deal with matters as efficiently as possible, to minimise stress and difficulty for our clients.
Our services include:-
- A free written estimate of all costs to help you budget accurately
- A step by step guide to the process involved
- A full investigation of legal title including carrying out all necessary searches
- A full written report together with copies of all relevant documents for your future reference. The report allows you to consider the title to the property prior to commitment to contract
- Communicating with other solicitors, conveyancers, agents, lenders and keep you and everyone informed of progress
- Completing your Inland Revenue Stamp Duty Land Tax Return
- Attending to completion and ensuring you receive keys to the property from the estate agent
- Registering your new title with H M Land Registry and supplying a copy of the new title to you
Keeping Our Clients Informed
Above all we will keep you informed as to progress and we are always available, by phone or on email, to deal with any enquiries you may have.
Get a Conveyancing Quote Now
Click here to access our free Conveyancing Quote Calculator to obtain a basic quote for the costs involved in buying a property. Our calculator details an estimate of solicitors fees, Stamp Duty and Land Registry fees. For a detailed quote, specific to your sale and circumstances please contact Maureen Ross at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about buying a property or would like to make an appointment with a conveyancing solicitor or property lawyer in Woking, please contact us on 01483 744900 or email Maureen Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.