Inheritance Tax on leaving your house to your children: Changes to the rules and how they affect you
You will have heard that as a result of the summer Budget 2015, changes are being introduced in respect of Inheritance Tax (IHT) rules and allowances.
This note will be of interest to:-
- People who wish to minimise Tax paid on their death
- People who wish to protect and or maintain control over their assets
- People who wish to protect loved ones who are young or vulnerable
- People who wish to protect assets they are giving to their children from the effects of the Divorce Laws or the re-marriage of a wife or husband after their death
- People who wish to protect substantial personal injury damages from tax and the effects of the Divorce Laws.