News & Resources
10 Things to do in Woking
W Davies Solicitors have been supporting the community of Woking, Surrey and the surrounding area since 1909.
We’re delighted to present our very own infographic for things to do in Woking:
Infographic Source URL: http://www.wdavies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/10-things-to-do-woking-wdavies.jpg
Shorten Source URL: bit.ly/wokingactivities
Embed Infographic On Your Website:
- 320 volunteer opportunities with the Woking Voluntary Service – http://www.volunteerwoking.org.uk/opportunities.php
- 74 meet ups within 5 miles – https://www.meetup.com
- 152 adult learning courses at the Woking centre – https://www6.surreycc.gov.uk/Coursefinder/(S(pbd34qr1n5mwh3pkjqz2x0g4))/SearchResults.aspx
- 60,311 books available at Woking Library – https://arena.surreylibraries.org
- 26 walks around Woking – free maps available to download and print – http://www.walkinginsurrey.co.uk/woking.php
- 4 free outdoor gyms – http://www.tgogc.com/Gyms/United-Kingdom/Surrey
- 170 shops in Woking town centre – http://www.woking-shopping.co.uk/shopping
- Hundreds of films to see this year at Ambassadors Cinemas –http://www.atgtickets.com/venues/ambassadors-cinemas/whats-on/
- More than 60 shows to see this year at the New Victoria Theatre Woking – http://www.atgtickets.com/venues/new-victoria-theatre/
- 14 golf clubs and 1 pirate crazy golf course – https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=golf+clubs+in+woking&oq=golf+clubs+in+woking & http://mrmulligan.com/our-venues/woking
Image SourcesAdditional icons designed by madebyoliver, vectors market and freepik
About W Davies
W Davies Solicitors have been a part of Woking since William Davies founded the firm in 1909.
In the 1960s, we began to specialise in Commercial Property, Litigation and Private Client affairs and in 2006 the firm’s practice was extended to include a new family law department.
Our approach: We believe you, the client, come first. We are proud to have many long-standing clients, for whom we have acted for many years on both personal and business matters. By listening carefully to our clients, we understand and adhere to their main requirements.
Get in touch today
Do you have a legal matter you’d like to discuss in confidence? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 01483 744900