Below are current job vacancies we have available:
Paralegal / Conveyancing Assistant – Residential Property Department
We are currently seeking a Paralegal/Conveyancing Assistant for our busy Residential Property Department to assist with all aspects of the conveyancing process.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year conveyancing experience, have excellent communication skills, be capable of accurately typing and recording information and be well presented. Opportunities for personal development and pursuing further courses and education will be available for the right candidate.
- Providing support on all aspects of residential property transactions including purchases, sales, remortgages and equity transfers
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors throughout the conveyancing process
- Advising and updating clients with the progress of their transactions
- Dealing with completions and submitting SDLT forms to HMRC
- Using the Land Registry portal
- Effectively working to deadlines and within required timeframes
- Handling enquiries in person, over the telephone and by email
- Typing dictated audio and supporting other professionals within the department
The position will be based at our offices in Woking, hours are negotiable and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this role please contact Maureen Ross via email at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
No agents please.