Commercial & Company
About Our Commercial & Company Department
Our Commercial & Company Department can help you in every aspect of the day-to-day functioning of a company or partnership. Shareholders can also obtain advice on whether companies have correctly followed relevant procedures. Throughout our 100+ years of operation, we have always aimed to be seen not just as legal advisers to our corporate clients, but also as your business partners.
Whatever your corporate involvement, you can benefit from our firm’s experience of more than a century in acting for a wide range of small to medium-sized companies, plus some rather larger, multi-national corporate entities. Together with our expertise, this experience guarantees swift, concise solutions to your business needs.
We can provide you with Company advice in relation to:
- Forming a company
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate Restructure
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- All aspects of Limited Liability Partnerships
- Joint ventures
- Business sales and purchases
Our Commercial areas of practice include:
- Establishing new businesses – which could include e.g. joint ventures, partnership and Limited Liability Partnership (“LLP”) documentation and other agreements
- Buying an existing business
- Selling your business
- Drafting commercial documents and contracts, including:
- purchase / sale / supply agreements;
- manufacturing, distribution, franchising and agency agreements;
- trial, pilot, research and development contracts; and
- supply terms and conditions of business.
- Advising on legal aspects of current businesses and reviewing existing contracts
- Involvement in business sale, purchase, restructuring, or expansion
- Advice on the impact of changes to business law
- Commercial matters involving IP and / or IT elements.
For more information, please contact David Main at firstname.lastname@example.org.