About Caroline Batko
Litigation & Disputes and Employment Team
Caroline graduated with an LLB Law Degree from the University of the West of England in 2001. Following that she completed the Bar Vocational Course and was admitted to the Bar of England and Wales in 2002. In 2006, she qualified as a solicitor.
After a post-qualification role as a civil litigation solicitor in a national firm, Caroline joined W Davies in 2007, where she remains a solicitor in the firm’s Litigation Department. Caroline became a Director of the firm in March 2022.
Caroline’s primary areas of practice include:
- Contentious Will and Probate disputes including where there has been allegations of lack of testamentary capacity, undue influence and want of knowledge and approval.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- Construction and Rectification of Wills.
- Mismanagement of Affairs and/ or Estates and the Removal of Personal Representatives.
- Trust Disputes.
- Professional Negligence, including claims against solicitors and other professionals.
- Commercial Disputes, including company and partnership disputes
- Employment Disputes, acting for both employer and employee in contentious and non–contentious matters.
Email Caroline: email@example.com
Telephone: 01483 744900