About Caroline Batko
Litigation & Disputes Team
Caroline graduated from the University of the West of England. Following that, in 2002, she was admitted to the Bar of England and Wales. In 2006, she qualified as a solicitor.
After a post-qualification role as a civil litigation solicitor, Caroline joined W Davies in 2007, where she is a solicitor in the firm’s Litigation Department and has gained extensive experience in a wide range of areas of civil litigation.
Caroline’s areas of practice include:
- Employment Disputes, acting for both employer and employee in contentious and non–contentious matters
- Private Client Disputes (Trusts and Wills) including challenges to the validity of Wills, claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 and disputes relating to the administration of estates and the removal of personal representatives
- Professional Negligence, including claims against solicitors and other professionals
- Commercial Disputes, including company and partnership disputes
- Debt Collection and Enforcement
Email Caroline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01483 744900