About Mark Williams
Litigation & Disputes Team
Mark read law at what is now known as Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford, Essex and was awarded LLB (Hons). After a gap year working in Germany and working in various solicitors’ practices, he completed his Law Society Finals at The College of Law, Chester. He then became an articled clerk at Drysdales & Janes, Southend on Sea. He qualified as a solicitor in 1996 and later a partner at that practice, specialising in civil litigation. In 2000, he moved to Colemans-Ctts (as it later became known) to work as a civil litigation solicitor.
He joined W. Davies in 2009 as a commercial litigation solicitor. In a career of over 25 years, he has gained extensive experience in most areas of commercial and general civil litigation. Currently, however, his practice focuses on: contentious probate, professional negligence, building disputes, land disputes, commercial and individual debt and insolvency.
Mark is a member of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Specialists (“ACTAPS”).
- G & D Brickwork Contractors ltd v Marbank Construction ltd (2021) EWCH 3009 (TCC)
- Hendry v Hendry & Ors (2019) EWHC 1976 / Hendry v Hendry & Pertiwi (2020) WTLR 175
- Richard Slade & Co Solicitors v Boodia  EWHC 2699
- Kingsley v Orban  EWHC 2991
- Presstek Europe Ltd v Multi-Digital De Impression SL  EWHC 685
- Abernethy v Hotbed  BPIR 1547
Email Mark: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01483 744900