About Raymond James
Property Team/Commercial & Company Team
Raymond read Law at and graduated from Cambridge University. Following that, he attended the College of Law (gaining distinctions in Equity and Accounts). He then completed his training with a leading firm in Lincoln’s Inn Fields, qualifying as a Solicitor in 1979.
Raymond joined W. Davies in 2014 and is a Senior Solicitor in our Commercial Property Department. He uses his more than thirty years of experience in dealing with a wide variety of Property / Business transactions, many involving complex issues. Examples include: drafting / negotiating tailor-made Leases (and ancillary documents) linked with Development Projects such as the construction / addition of Penthouses on Mansion Blocks, Commercial Tenancies, Conditional Contracts, Options, Acquisitions / Sales of Businesses and Secured Lending formalities.
Raymond’s areas of practice include:
- Commercial property (freehold and leasehold)
- Options and conditional contracts
- Renewals of business tenancies/leases of business premises
- Acquisitions and sales of small businesses
- Developers’ site acquisitions and re-sales
- Secured lending
- Property Investment Portfolios.
- High-level leasing
- Residential Development
- Commercial Property work for the local authority
- Residential development
- Company law
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial matters
Email Raymond: email@example.com
Telephone: 01483 744900