Many of us do not make a Will. This can lead to unintended consequences and can result in loved ones missing out on their inheritance. Writing a Will can be a difficult task without expert help. However, at W Davies, we provide specialised advice, giving you peace of mind that your affairs will be in order.
If you wish to leave money to a partner, friends or charity then it is essential to prepare a Will, as such beneficiaries will not stand to inherit should an intestacy arise (if you die without a Will).
A properly-drafted Will can ensure that your intended beneficiaries receive a proportion of your estate in accordance with your wishes. If you are looking for a Will writer in Woking, W Davies Solicitors is here to help.
Why make a Will with W Davies?
– We will help you to ensure that your Will is valid and effective. Our experienced and qualified solicitors will guide you through the process carefully.
– Some of our solicitors are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (www.step.org), Solicitors for the Elderly (www.solicitorsfortheelderly.com) and hold the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation.
– Making a Will should be an interactive, face-to-face process with the opportunity to ask questions and discuss matters, to ensure that all of your needs are met.
– Unlike many “Will Writers”, we are fully regulated by a professional body to a high standard. Many Will Writers are legally unqualified, uninsured, untraceable and levy extra charges on top of what is advertised.
– We will gladly review existing Wills and provide advice on any changes which we would recommend making.
Contact us to ask about our Wills and Probate services
Please contact us on 01483 744900 or complete the contact form opposite if you would like to speak to us about Will Aid at W Davies and making a Will under the scheme.