How can we help?
Linking between commercial, real estate and dispute resolution law, we are able to advise on a wide range of construction and building related matters including:
- The review and reporting on proposed contract documents;
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts;
- Advice on forms of procurement;
- Considering and preparing contract documents for the appointment of the professional team, contractors and subcontractors;
- Amendments to standard forms of contract to deal with the allocation of risk and document discrepancies;
- Collateral warranties;
- Health & safety law and its implications to those working in this field; and
- Dispute resolution.
The construction industry is a complex business, liable to contention so it is important that you take suitable steps to protect your position, manage risk and avoid disputes, wherever possible.
For further information please contact email@example.com